Oddly enough the information I received from the hospital and from others puts a coumadin diet right in line with the diet that a cancer patient would be following.
I was caught completly off guard with this revelation.
That means that like a cancer patient, when I heat something up in the microwave that it needs to be heated up in a glass container, never ever using plastic.
We all know of the chimical emissions from heated plastic. The emissions are a serious health risk to the cancer patient and also to those taking coumadin.
So, here is some do's and mainly don't.
Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse.
The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specific organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested and if eaten, only in small amounts AND never cold. Most of the foods listed if cooked throughly will kill most of the fungus. However, refrigerating them or using them cold, you are literally putting fungus into your body.
1) Pig meat including sausage, bacon, salami, and ham are full of colonized fungal and contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A which is associated with many different documented cancers.
* Cooking these meats throughly kills most of the fungus, however, cold cuts will begin to grow the fungus again and after a few days the cold meats contain the fungus again.
2) Tobacco contains yeasts and sugars which ferment the tobacco into the form which reaches the human blood and tissues causing disbiosis of the blood and tissues leading to every degenerative disease known including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.
* Tobacco is bad regardless of how used except for when using tobacco leaves as the American Indian medicine men uses it. They use it as a poultice to draw our poisons out of the body, cure some skin infections and prevent infection from developing in cuts.
3) Mushrooms are not a vegetable but rather the fruiting body of a fungus whose major form of existence, the root-like mycelium, is hidden in the soil. This fruiting body is the means to disperse the seed-like spores of the fungus throughout the blood and tissues. For example edible mushrooms induce bladder cancer.
* You should never eat raw mushrooms because of this fungus. Cooking mushrooms for a period of time until they at least change color kills most of the fungus. However, if in foods that are leftovers and refrigerated, the fungus will multiple.
4) Corn and all associated products contain over 25 different strains of fungus, all disease causing. Several cancer causing.
* Corn that is cooked throughly kills most of the fungus. However, cold corn that is put into salads will multiply as the fungus grows rapidly.
5) Peanuts & Cashews contain over 27 different strains of fungus...(high levels of cancer causing fungus).
Note: Jimmy Carter's family has a high incidence of cancer.
* Peanuts baked in baked goods - kills most of the fungus. Peanuts are not wise to eat raw, peanut butter has been tested and different fungus strains have been found in peanut butter.
6) Barley contains the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. This mycotoxin is associated with many different documented cancers.
* Barley that has been cooked in soups is fine. Cooking kills most of the fungus. Cold barley for salads is deadly. Refrigerating will cause the fungus to multiply even in soups.
7) Animal meat and poultry including beef, lamb, chicken, and turkey contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. It is associated with many different documented cancers.
* You should only eat meat that has been throughly cooked so that there is not "pink" meat showing. Cooking kills most of the fungi and the body can deal with this small amount of up to 8 ounces daily of any meat. Actually, eating 8 ounces or less of any meat daily is more healthful for many reasons.
8) Alcohol including wine and especially beer contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A.
* Small amounts, 1 small glass a day is fine. The body can deal with small amount of the fungus. More than 2 small glasses of wine, beer, or alcohol daily can create toxins in the body that can cause serious health problems over time. It will also depress the immune system, causing more colds and illness.
9) Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice-cream, butter, etc. are fully colonized with fungi and contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. These foods are also high in sugar which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus.
* The least of these in fungus is 1% or 2% milk. Heating cheese to be used in macaroni kills most of the fungus. Cold cheese is loaded with the fungus, especially if it has been sitting for sometime. Cottage Cheese is loaded with the fungus. The immune system of the body can handle small amounts of 1% or 2% milk and heated cheese daily. Yogurt as long as it is made from "live" cultures is fine to eat. As a matter of fact, it is "good" bacteria that actually kills the "bad" bacteria such as yeast in the body. However, eating too much can also have negative effects. Up to 6 ounces a day is fine.
10) Eggs are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.
* Cooking them kills most of them. However, boiling eggs for salads is fine if used at one meal, however, refrigerated eggs or as in egg salad, the fungus begins to multiply again.
11) "Stored Grains And Cereals Are Fully Colonized With Fungus And Contaminated With Mycotoxins."
* As long as the grains are cooked it kills most of the fungus. Grains for spagettti or pasta are fine. Oatmeal that is cooked for cereals is fine. Oatmeal baked for cookies is fine as long as eaten within a few days. Cold grain cereals are not that good to eat because of the fungus and mycotoxins. You should never eat cold pasta salads.
12) Stored potatoes are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.
* Cooking potatoes kills most of the fungus, however refrigerating will breed the fungus. Cold Potato salad is not healthy!
13) Sugar including honey maple syrup, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, sucrose, rice syrup, barley malt etc. promtote the growth of pleomorphic bacteris, yeast, fungus, and mold and suppress the immune system response up to five hours.
* Unless you use these in cooking or baking something which kills most of the fungus, it is not wise to use these as sweetners in drinks or drink products containing them. You should avoid all fruit juices containing corn syrup as the sweetner.
14) Vinegar or apple cider vinegar acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold.
* However, if used in very small amounts, 2-3 teaspsoons on salads will kill any type of bacteria on the lettuce is not harmful and actually healthful to the body. Avoid using vinegar to flavor meats or soups. Using Italian dressing to marinate meat is not wise.
15) Yeast in any form including Brewers Yeast.
* Using the amounts needed in baking a loaf of bread is fine. The immune system can deal with small amounts. It is when you consume a number of foods daily that has yeast in it that can cause yeast infections and Candidisis Albicans.
16) Caffeine in any form acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of pleomorphic baceast, fungus and mold.
* Small amounts of caffeine in tea or coffee is good for the body and the immune system can deal with this. When you drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, you are exposing yourself to large amounts of the fungus.
17) High fructose fruits acidify the blood and tissues and feed the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold. For example, "Apple Juice Is Contaiminated With The Carcinogenic Mycotoxin Patulin Which Is Derived From The Fungus And Is Associated With Stomach Cancer".
* I strongly suggest not drinking apple juice. Even though juices are pasteurized, heated to kill bacteria and most fungus, apple juice has the highest capability of breeding more of the fungus as it sits on the shelf. Juices that contain the least amount of fungus after sitting is cranberry, ( very good for keeping urinary tract and kidneys infections down), papaya, white or red grape and pineapple. Orange juice is fine if freshly squeezed or fron a carton that has not beenmade from concentrate and drank within 1-2 days. Avoid juices from from concentrate.
18) Dried fish contains the Aspergillus fungus and the extracts from the dried fish contains large amounts of aflatoxin.
* Cooking kills most of the fungus. Eating raw fish such as in sushi is dangerous. There have been deaths caused from eating raw fish sush as in sushi. Never eat cold or refrigerated fish. Anchovies are loaded with the fungus as well as most canned fish meats. Tuna is fine because it has low fungus which the body can deal with in small amounts. Eating tuna packed in water is the best, however limit the amount to less than 4 ounces a day. Tuna and other types of fishes are known to carry mercury, PCB's and other contaminants. Never eat farm raised fish like farm raised salmon or trout. Farm raised fish are loaded with bacteria due to the small areas they are raised in and are often fed hormones to make them grow faster.
19) Devitalized salt< ( processed white store bought salt ) changes the negative charge on the blood cells causing them to stack or combine into symplasts which can lead to oxygen deprivation, congestion, poor circulation, stroke, and/or heart attack.
* Use natural sea salt that has had iodine added is the best. Actually sea salt does wonders for the body and is needed by the body. Recent studies show natural sea salt does not raise blood pressure like once thought it did.
20) Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils as in margarine, shortenings and vegetable oils are altered fat substances which are known to be detrimental to health because they interfere with normal biochemical processes. These oils have been shown to increase cholesterol, decrease beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL) interfere with our liver's detoxification system, and interfere with essential fatty acid function.
Dr. Willett at Harvard has shown they cause a 53% increase in coronary heart disease, In September, 1998, The American Heart Association issued a health warning to avoid foods containing these oils. Diabetes type II, cell inflammation and autoimmune problems have been linked to these oils.
* Read my column, Hydrogenated Oils-Silent Killers" for in depth details about these oils. Links are provided to more than 125 research studies showing the negative health effects of these oils.
Overall, the best diet is the following. Look at your plate. You should have 45% in vegetables, fruits, carbohydrates, 25% in meat proteins and either consuming 30% in good fats or cooking in good oils, etc." Fresh fruits for dessert are fine as long as the fruits are fairly fresh. The longer fruits sit around, the more fungus will grow on them. Fruits bought at the grocery store should be eaten within 3-4 days after purchase.
A hidden danger yo should know about. Most of this was done before Splenda came out. Splenda is derived from extracting sugar from sugar by the use of a chemical. This chemical is causing negative reactions to many people, but since the USDA and the FDA are paid to look the other way, this very dangerous sugar remains on the market.
Also be weary of any products that use FD&C Yellow Number 5, FD&C Yellow Number 6 and FD&C Red Number 40.
These are made with oil, yes CRUDE OIL.
Natural colorings are available. Ask your senator and represntatives why they still allow companies to poison you with oils and chemicals, when natural forms a re avaiable. They won't have a responds, they will act very dumb. Truth is they are all paid to look the other. And sadly we still can't hang the crooked bastards for killing us. They are legally getting away with murder. And as long as the prublic remiana a body of cowards, nothing will change.
Natural food dyes
A growing number of natural food dyes are being commercially produced, partly due to consumer concerns surrounding synthetic dyes. Some examples include:
* Caramel coloring, made from caramelized sugar, used in cola products and also in cosmetics.
* Annatto, a reddish-orange dye made from the seed of the Achiote.
* A green dye made from chlorella algae.
* Cochineal, a red dye derived from the cochineal insect, Dactylopius coccus.
* Beet juice & Beet powder
* Elderberry juice
To ensure reproducibility, the colored components of these substances are often provided in highly purified form, and for increased stability and convenience, they can be formulated in suitable carrier materials (solid and liquid).
Some Information From: International Food Journal Microbial 20-211-226, 1993
More to follow... John (9 Oct 2008).